At our hose and at other places there is little things that are different from the U.S. Here are some of them.
- The plugs are a different shape
- You drive on the left side of the road
- The money looks different
- The prices
- The dishwashers are mini
- They have worm farms instead of composts
- We have a T.V.
- Smaller houses
- There are ferrys
- Huge plants
Here are some things that you would expect to be different but aren’t
- People are friendly to americans
- They have built up industrial areas
I will update more later on 🙂